Child Mix & Match Hat
Please note there is a matching Sweater pattern to this sweater as well the Child Mix & Match Sweater - so if you purchase the patterns together as an E-Book you will be saving 25% off the total price compared to purchasing the patterns separately.
What you will need:
Yarn – 100g Worsted weight Yarn (approx. 200m/220 yds); or 100g DK weight Yarn (approx. 210m/230yds). Yarn used in sample – Makershaven Yarns DK in the Layla Colourway (211m/231yds) – Alternatively you can also use fingering weight yarn held double.
• Needles – 4mm (US6) 16” circular for knitting in the round (for larger child sizes), a longer cable for magic loop or DPNs for small circumference knitting.
- 1 Stitch Marker for marking the beginning of the round and additional markers for crown decreases (if you wish to use them).
- DPN’s for I-Cord (if doing this option)
- A tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
• Gauge – Approximately 6 sts/inch in the main body pattern, un-stretched and un-blocked
• Size – Newborn/Baby, (Baby/Toddler, Toddler/Child) – to fit a head circumference of approximately 16 (18/20)inches - 40 (45/50)cm