A Child's Tafseer #2: Suratul-Insaan
Page Count: 32
Trim Size: 8" x 10"
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 2nd-7th Grade
(2nd-4th Grade as a read along with an adult, 5th-7th Grade for independent study.)
Click below to see a book preview:
About The A Child's Tafseer Series:
The A Child’s Tafseer seven-book series covers the Tafseer (explanation) of 1/2 of Juz Tabarak (29th part of the Qur’aan). Each book in the series covers one surah and teaches the explanation of each ayah (verse) based on the well-known Tafseer Ibn Kathir. In addition to this, all ahadith referenced in the series are from Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim so you can feel secure knowing that what you are teaching your child is based on the most authentic and widely accepted sources in Islaam, Insha-Allah.
*Please note: This set contains the seven currently available titles (Nooh to Moorsalaat), it does not include the four titles under development (Mulk, Qalam, Haaqa, and Ma'aarij).
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified explanation of the surah based on the
- classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Sahih ahadith from Al-Bukhari and Muslim
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha
- Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics
- covered in the surah (no humans/animals)
- Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!
Books in the Series:
Ad-Duha's mission is to help families provide their children with quality Islamic materials. Therefore, we ask that our customers help us in this task by honoring the copyright so that the school can stay financially viable (i.e., cover the costs of development, production, and marketing) through the legitimate sale of our products.
Purchasing books entitles you to use the books in your own home for yourself and your children. It does not grant ownership of the copyright or permission to make copies of the books for others in any form.
Please be aware that posting these books online, transferring them to a third-party printer/copier to be printed, sharing through email, or making additional copies (digital or print) for others outside your household (for free or for sale) is a breach of the copyright.