A 7-step process for Unseen Poetry + Prose Questions
Stuck on unseen exams? This resources provides an excellent, clear process for students to follow when answering unseen exam questions - aimed at helping them to become more confident with their planning, organisation and exam technique. Includes sample questions. Perfect for GCSE, iGCSE and A Level students.
This 6-page digital + printable pdf resource includes:
- The 7-step process
- Example unseen poetry questions
- Unseen poetry question + poem: Neutral Tones
- Example unseen prose questions
- Unseen prose question + extract: The Grapes of Wrath
- Study tasks that help students to practise essay planning and writing
Reasons to love this resource:
- Great for practising exam technique
- Lots of practise questions, with interesting and engaging literary texts
- A clear, guided process for tackling any unseen question
View our website for more English literature and language resources.