Unseen Poetry Practise Question: The Road Not Taken
An unseen poetry practise question for GCSE or A Level (age 14-18), aimed at helping students to understand the format of unseen exams. The poem is an iconic meditation on life choices and the nature of existence: Robert Frost’s ‘The Road Not Taken’.
This 4-page digital + printable pdf resource includes:
- The question
- Breakdown of keywords
- The poem
- Tips for answering the question
- Example plan
- Tasks + exercises
Reasons to love this resource:
- Great for practising exam technique
- Can be set for students in timed conditions, or used more generally
- A high-quality literary poem that challenges students to analyse deeply
- Guidance and support throughout, with example plan
View our website for more English literature and language resources.