Conversation & Listening - The Interview
In this lesson, students share their experiences of doing interviews for jobs or college. They discuss the kinds of questions they may be asked at a job interview and listen to some example questions and answers. They also look at some examples of good and bad body language. They finish by role-playing an interview for a job they would like.
- To develop students’ ability to do job interviews in English.
- To develop students’ understanding of body language.
- To help students understand the types of questions they may have to answer in a job interview.
- Low intermediate + (A2/B1)
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demo Copy
- Main audio: https://qrgo.page.link/4TCCU
- Vocabulary activity: https://bit.ly/intv-vocab
- Dictation activity: https://bit.ly/interview-dict
- Question forming: https://bit.ly/intv-q-fomr
- Listening close 1-5: https://bit.ly/intv-close1, https://bit.ly/intv-close2, https://bit.ly/intv-cose3, https://bit.ly/intv-close4, https://bit.ly/intv-close5
- Writing task: https://bit.ly/intv-writing
- Pronunciation check: https://bit.ly/intv-pron-check