HIS Story of the 20th Century High School Workbook
The 20th Century is an amazing time in history to explore!
Using HIS Story of the 20th Century High School Workbook along with HIS Story of the 20th Century by Meredith Curtis together will give you a one-credit high school world history course to teach at home or in a co-op setting.
This workbook contains:
- Timeline Pages to fill out with Colorful Timeline Figures
- Questions to Answer for each Chapter in "HIS Story of the 20 Century"
- Writing Assignments
- Hands-On History Labs
- Books to Read & Book Reviews for Each Decade
- Map Assignments
- Family Tree Projects
- Art Projects
- Design Projects
- Sports Activities
- and More!
You will Need the Following Living Books:
- Kim by Rudyard Kipling
- The Singing Tree by Kate Seredy
- Cheaper by the Dozen by Frank Gilbreath & Ernestine Gilbreath Carey
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- Vienna Prelude by Bodie & Brock Thoene
- The Cross and the Switchblade by David Wilkerson (with John & Elizabeth Sherrill)
- Peace Child by Don Richardson
- Born Again by Charles Colson
- No Compromise: The Life Story of Keith Green by Melody Green
- 41: A Portrait of My Father by President George W. Bush
Exploring the 20th Century with history labs, written assignments, mapping, playing games, watching & playing sports, drama, and art projects brings this time period alive. History Should be Fun!