Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors Worksheets (Trichotillomania, Skin Picking, and Other BFRBs)
Learn How To Free Yourself From Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors
- Do you frequently engage in repetitive behaviors like hair pulling, skin picking, nail biting, or thumb-sucking?
- Does the behavior provide temporary relief or gratification but also cause distress or embarrassment afterward?
- Have you tried unsuccessfully to stop or reduce these behaviors on your own?
- Have you noticed an increase in these behaviors during periods of stress or anxiety?
If so, body-focused repetitive behaviors may be a problem for you.
Common body-focused repetitive behaviors may include:
- Hair pulling (Trichotillomania)
- Skin picking (Dermatillomania)
- Nail biting
- Thumb sucking
- Tooth grinding (Bruxism)
+30 Pages of activities and prompts to help you free yourself from Body Focused Repetitive Behaviors.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- What Are Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRBs)
- Do You Struggle With BFRBs?
- Increase Self-Awareness
- A Letter to Your BFRB
- Stages of Change
- Building Motivation
- Mindfulness for BFRBs
- Challenge Your Beliefs
- Monitor Your BFRBs
- Identify Triggers
- Develop A Plan
- Create Physical Barriers
- Habit Reversal Training
- Practicing Healthier Coping Mechanisms
- Release BFRB Shame
- Give Your Inner Critic Time Off
- Practice Positive Self-Talk
- Practice Self-Compassion