Manage Your Anger Worksheets
Get Difficult Emotions Bundle for 60% off
READY TO MANAGE YOUR ANGER AND LEARN HOW TO MEET YOUR NEEDS MORE EFFECTIVELY?
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
Inward anger with depressing thoughts, negative self-talk, and physical tension.
Outward anger expressed verbally or physically toward other people and things, including:
- Hurting others either verbally or physically.
- Feeling constantly tense or resentful.
- Feeling that your anger is out of control.
- Frequently regretting things you’re said or done.
- Frequently getting angry over small or petty things.
IF YOU NEED A SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE GUIDE TO HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO MANAGE YOUR ANGER AND MEET YOUR NEEDS MORE EFFECTIVELY.... YOU NEED THIS.
+40 Pages of exercises and activities to manage your anger
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Understand your anger and how it’s impacting your life
- Become aware of your beliefs around anger
- Monitor your anger by identifying triggers and anger cues
- Anger control plan and strategies to manage your anger at the moment
- Cognitive restructuring to challenge your anger-related thoughts
- Assertiveness and conflict resolution skills