This is part of the Remixed collection, nine versatile patterns which are great for using any kind of yarn, plus a detailed ebook about making recycled yarn!
- for any weight yarn, no gauge swatch needed
- constructed seamlessly with increases & decreases
- great with stripes
- 3 different versions and 2 wrist designs
- color coded stitch markers to keep track easily
- any weight yarn, 2 or more colors for optional striping, 60-250 yards / 55-230 meters total
- needles sized to match your yarn, a long circular for magic loop or a set of double points
These are constructed in the round in any gauge, from the thumbs out, and come in 3 different versions: short fingerless, long fingerless, and full mittens.
They are made modularly, increases and decreases shaping them throughout, fit to your hand as you go — no short rows, very little casting on and no binding off, and no seaming when they’re finished. A fun quick knit which stays interesting every step of the way!
All versions can be made in any weight yarn. There are 2 different wrist designs as well — all garter stitch and garter edged. For the long fingerless mitts, you can make each side in each of the two patterns; for the other 2 versions, you can choose whichever stitch pattern you like best. In the long fingerless version, the hand and wrist sides are the same length, so they can be worn in either direction.