Destiny isn't given by the gods, it's made by defying them.
- "This book is highly entertaining..."
- "I'm loving this story!...a unique and imaginative work.."
- "...a satisfying mix of fantasy and history."
- "Highly recommended..."
- "So much political intrigue, betrayal and backstabbing that I just HAD to keep on reading."
Sofia Domna has her future planned. She will follow in her father's footsteps and lead the Temple of Apollo. She'll marry her childhood love, Papinias. She'll have respect, status, and power.
But when her father bitterly forces her betrothal to a stranger and orders her from the life she's always known, Sofia is thrown into a new world where any wrong move could mean her demise.
Thrown into a world of full of political turmoil, violent ambition, and dangerous temptation, Sofia discovers her only chance of survival is to stay one step ahead of her enemies, but in Osteria new perils lurk around every corner and plots don't always strike down their intended victims.
As Sofia's life moves through the trials of a forced marriage, motherhood, and yearning temptation, she learns that destiny isn't given; it's made by cunning, endurance, and, at times, bloodshed.
With every option having dire consequences to those closest to her, when it comes down to the choice between love and power, which will win out?
If you like the political intrigue, adventure, and love triangles of historical fiction by Philippa Gregory and Bernard Cornwell, and the mythological world-building of fantasy fiction by Madeline Miller and Simon Scarrow, you'll love Domna.Order your copy of Domna: The Complete Series to lose yourself in this epic tale of passion, ambition, and betrayal today.Domna: The Complete Series
includes all six parts of the serialized novel in one volume, plus several bonus features:
- Part One: The Sun God's Daughter
- Part Two: The Solon's Son
- Part Three: The Centaur's Gamble
- Part Four: The Regent's Edict
- Part Five: The Forgotten Heir
- Part Six: The Solon's Wife
- Four bonus glimpses into the creation of Domna
- An invitation to take a free tour of Sofia's world.