CHRISTMAS GAMES MULTI-PACK: Bingo, Tic-Tac-Toe, Pairs & More!
YOU CAN PLAY:
- Tic-Tac-Toe (Noughts & Crosses)
- Pairs (Concentration)
- Scavenger Hunt
YOU CAN USE THESE GAMES:
- As a fun Christmas themed activity
- During class circle-time
- To teach Christmas vocabulary
- With young ESL students
- For speech therapy
There are 18 Christmas words included:
bell, bauble, card, elf, hat, lights, present, reindeer, sack, Santa, sleigh, snowflake, snowman, star, stocking, toys, tree, wreath
- 12 SIX-SQUARE BOARDS (half page): for Level 1 Bingo & Scavenger Hunts
- 12 NINE-SQUARE BOARDS (full page): for Level 2 Bingo, Tic-Tac-Toe & Scavenger Hunts
- 18 EDITABLE PICTURE & WORD CARDS: for Bingo, Pairs, Scavenger Hunts, Charades and Pictionary
- COLOUR VERSION: To laminate and use indefinitely
- BLACK LINE VERSION: For one-time use & colouring
CHRISTMAS GAMES MULTI-PACK:
The boards are specially designed for young, wiggly children to play as they contain fewer squares to complete than the traditional adult version of the game!
There are two sets of Bingo Boards you can use, depending on the age and level of your kids:
- LEVEL 1: Boards contain 6 squares and include a total of 12 words
- LEVEL 2: Boards contain 9 squares and include a total of 18 words
The 9-square boards are designed for playing Tic-Tac-Toe. The boards are full page, so you can choose to print them at different sizes.
There are different ways you can play this special Christmas version of Tic-Tac-Toe:
- before placing a marker, students must first say what is on the square they have chosen (ideal for teaching ESL and speech therapy)
- a "spelling version": kids must spell the word correctly before placing a marker
- Silly Sentences: kids must make a silly sentence using the word on a square before placing their marker!
- Charades version: kids mime the word before placing their marker.
- traditional Tic-Tac-Toe game with a Christmas theme
There are two kinds of boards you can use in your Scavenger Hunt, depending on the age and level of your kids:
- LEVEL 1: Each board contains 6 items.
- LEVEL 2: Each board contains 9 items.
*PAIRS, CHARADES & PICTIONARY*
There are 3 kinds of cards you can use, depending on the age and level of your kids:
- Picture-only cards
- Picture-word cards
- Word-only cards
Songs, videos, crafts & other free resources on our website!
Original illustrations by Tea Time Monkeys! © 2021 Biggabug