Emotional Intelligence - Lessons in Digital Literacy
This lesson is based on an infographic about the importance of emotional intelligence (EI) and its role in our lives.
In the lesson students will explore the differences between IQ and EI and develop an understanding of how they can improve their EI and how doing this can benefit them.
You can see a sample version of the student materals at: https://bit.ly/2yI81kw
- To develop students’ understanding of EI and its importance.
- To develop students’ abilities to study and research effectively using digital tools.
- To develop students’ abilities to read and understand visual information.
- To develop students’ abilities to check the credibility of online information.
- To develop students’ abilities to carry out online research and to represent their findings visually.
- To develop students’ abilities to extract information from research and create informative text based on their findings.
The download files include:
- Step by step lesson plan and answer key with links to digital teacher version and student version
- Photocopiable worksheets for students without an internet connection or digital device