READY TO COPE WITH GRIEF AND BUILD RESILIENCE?
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- Diminished ability to think or concentrate
- Thoughts of death and/or suicide
- Confusion, disbelief, and disorientation
- Weight loss/gain
- Physical pain
- Digestive issues
- Sleep disturbances
- Dissociation and detachment
- Anger and resentment
- Sadness, loneliness, hopelessness, and despair
- Guilt and regret
IF YOU NEED SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE WORKSHEETS TO HELP YOU COPE WITH GRIEF AND BUILD RESILIENCE.... YOU NEED THIS.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Exercises to help you:
- Identify your grief symptoms
- Accept your loss
- Write about your loss
- Write a goodbye letter
- Challenge your negative thoughts
- Cope with loss
- Seek support from loved ones
- Create a grief plan
- Relaxing techniques, such as deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, mindfulness, meditation, etc