DESCRIPTIONBrew a cup and sit down for a quiet moment for yourself.
Lime Chamraj is named after a variety of lime-scented green tea. It is zesty, zingy, refreshing… yet soothing as its namesake.
Lime Chamraj is an asymmetrical crescent-shaped shawl made of garter stitch and simple eyelet lace. Alternating sections of eyelets and garter-stitch wedges shaped with short rows make both relaxing and stimulating knitting. The sweeping garter-stitch sections give an unusual shape to the shawl.
This pattern is written with both metric and US terminology. Both written and charted instructions are given for the eyelet pattern.
Share your project with the hashtags #limechamraj and #talviknits.
- Wingspan: approx. 175 cm / 5’9”
- Depth: approx. 40 cm / 15¾”
- Isager Tweed (70% wool, 30% mohair, 200 m/50 g), 3 skeins. The sample is knitted in the colorway Lime.
- Or fingering-weight yarn, approx. 650 m / 710 yd
- 3.5 mm / US #4 long (80–100 cm / 32–40”) circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- 2 stitch markers
- Darning needle