Body Image Worksheets
READY TO IMPROVING YOUR BOD IMAGE, START ACCEPTING YOURSELF, AND LET GO OF SELF-CRITICISM?
Do you tend to:
- Avoid social events because you don’t like the way you look?
- Avoid intimate relationships because of your looks?
- Constantly, find yourself checking in the mirror to evaluate your appearance?
- Have too much negative self-talk, especially around your appearances?
- Be late or not go to school/work because of appearance concerns?
- Avoid of body-focused activities (for example, swimming, gym)?
- Spend so much time on rituals (for example, comparing, mirror checking, shopping, beauty and doctors appointments)?
- Use alcohol and drug to cope with appearance preoccupation?
- Spend so much money on beauty products to hide or improve aspects of appearance (for example, makeup, hair products, skin cream)?
IF YOU NEED A SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE GUIDE TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR BODY IMAGE AND ACCEPT YOURSELF.... YOU NEED THIS.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
+20 Pages of Journaling prompts and exercises to help you improve your body image
- Assessing Your Body Image
- Discover Your Body Image Strengths and Weaknesses
- Become Aware of the Cost of Holding Onto Negative Body-Image Concerns
- Define Specific Directions for Improvement
- Identify Your Negative Beliefs Around Looks
- Thought Record
- Gradual Exposure
- Body Scan
- Positive Affirmations
- Define Your Values
- A Letter to Your Body