ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- Lacking energy or feeling tired all the time.
- Experiencing 'brain fog' and finding it hard to think clearly or concentrate.
- Feeling restless and agitated.
- Wanting to cry all the time.
- Not wanting to talk to or be with people.
- Using addictions to numb pain.
Any of these sound familiar? If so, you've landed on the right worksheets!
Emotions Worksheets will help you connect with yourself and become more aware of your emotions.
+35 Pages of activities and prompts
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Explore Your Emotional Beliefs
- List of Bodily Sensations
- Feelings Word List
- Check In With Yourself
- Identify Your Triggers
- Identify Unhelpful Actions
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Record
- Challenge Emotional Reasoning
- Challenge Catastrophizing Thinking
- Coping Thoughts
- Seek Social Support
- Practice Self-Care
- Tracking Self-Care
- Engage In Physical Exercise