**LIMITED TIME 99c SALE to celebrate the January release of the second Osteria Chronicles Box Set (Books 4 - 6)**
Myths and heroes may be reborn, but the whims of the gods never change.
- "I can't emphasize enough how good this book was and how much I enjoyed reading it."
- "…kept me turning pages the whole way through like any guilty pleasure."
- "…satisfying, from beginning to end."
- "I strongly recommend this series..."
If you crave the mythological adventure of Clash of the Titans
and enjoy the blend of history and fantasy in Games of Thrones
as well as books by S.J.A Turney, Bernard Cornwell, and Madeline Miller, you’ll love this collection of the first three books* of a captivating series in which the myths, gods, and heroes of Ancient Greece come to life as you've never seen them before. This set includes…
- The Trials of Hercules: In a world where mortals contend with the gods' vengeful whims, one man must ask himself if he will risk his life to defend the goddess who has done everything to destroy him.
- The Voyage of Heroes: In a dangerous game that pits god against god, and family against one another, trust proves to be the deadliest weapon.
- The Maze of Minos: With the gods as your allies, your life, your world, and your sanity have never been in more danger. Adventure, betrayal, and passion are waiting.
- Exclusive Bonus Content: From the creation of the series to a tour through the world of Osteria, this collection includes a wealth of bonus material not available in earlier versions of the books.
Begin your adventure and delight in the gods behaving badly by grabbing The Osteria Chronicles Box Set today!
Available now The Osteria Chronicles Box Set: Books 4 - 6 (also available for pre-order on most major retailers - release date 12 January 2021)