Blogging Is The New PPC
Okay, so blogging itself isn’t new. In fact, almost every marketer has a blog
these days. Some have many blogs! But the way they are using their blogs
isn’t working as well as it used to! Most of these bloggers are just mindless
zombies who continue to churn out the same tired content and use the
same old marketing methods.
Does this sound like you?
1. You get a domain name and set up hosting.
2. You install a cool theme, add a few plugins including the all-important
SEO plugin, and set everything up to run on autopilot (or
as close as you can possibly get).
3. You create a few posts to get started, plugging in as many keywords
and tags as possible.
4. You might share a few posts on various sites or do some article
marketing to get some links back for SEO.
5. Then you sit back and wait for the traffic to roll in.
6. When it doesn’t, you lose motivation and never post again.
Unfortunately, this is what happens to most affiliate marketer’s who set up
blogs with the purpose of driving in targeted traffic in order to convert
But the reality is – blogs can be incredibly effective traffic generation tools.
In fact, with high quality, well-structured SOLID blog, you can literally
DRIVE unstoppable traffic from all of the major search engines to your blog
while ensuring maximum conversion rates (because the traffic is heavy-