This is a product of our vast experiences in poultry farming and nutrition, and it is something you need to use if you want your chickens to perform optimally and maximally, and at a cheaper cost. The feed formulas in this product have been used for commercial production. The formulae are categorized into three:
- Chick feed formula: Should be given to chickens from one day old to 8 weeks of age.
- Grower feed formula: Should be given to the birds from 8 weeks of age to 18 weeks of age (or when production is around 10%)
- Layer feed formula: Should be given from 18 weeks of age to when the laying chickens reach very old age.
Why is using these feed formulas better than buying the ready-made commercial feeds? (The advantages)
- They were made and used by experienced poultry nutritionists and farmers
- The ingredients are locally available, making them very easy to source or purchase.
- The ingredients are cheap
- The ingredients are in the appropriate ratios and they are formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of chickens at each stage of growth or production
- Confidence and rest of mind knowing what exactly your chickens are eating
- Improved feed conversion to add more weight and better egg laying performance
- Adjustable or correctable at any time
- In a situation where an ingredient is not available, it is possible to get a substitute(s)
These feed formulas will ease your chickens’ journey and performance from their day 1 through to their laying period. All things being equal, with these formulas, it is 95% GUARANTEED that your birds will achieve good weight faster and will start dropping around 18 weeks of age and peak at the 28th weeks of age.