Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
Coupon Code 50% Discount: SOCIALMEDIAEXPERT
Skill Level: Beginner
Author: Megan Adams
Duration: 1 hour 16 minutes
>>> Demo 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XluO0waLC5o0RrH6Hq8s1feWbaWYqSKZ/view?usp=sharing
>>> Demo 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19gvFpiDSzHhtHGHsyDlurJJTdLtg6PBz/view?usp=sharing
>>> What you will get: 23 course videos and 1 PDF exercise file.
Learn how to use social media to promote your business. Discover how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles that engage customers and build great buzz for your brand.
In this LinkedIn Learning course, marketing expert Megan Adams shows how to craft, execute, measure, and optimize a winning social media marketing strategy. Learn how Facebook differs from Twitter, and how to adjust your strategy to succeed on both platforms.
Megan then shows how to build out your profiles and write engaging, high-quality content that interests your target audience. She explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by attracting more followers and fans.
Finally, Megan shows you how to measure the results of your efforts to see how well your posts and tweets are performing, and provides some simple guidelines for engaging with followers online.
- Recall the option that ensures the best chance of followers interacting with your tweet.
- Determine the most effective way to add images and videos to tweets.
- Recognize the main cause of new Twitter accounts failing to gain followers.
- Explain the benefits of using Facebook to build brand awareness and relationships.
- Identify the general rule regarding the amount of characters in a post.
- Explore the correct steps for adding images to a post.