Learn More About Financing Your Child's School Year!
It’s clear that public school isn’t free after all, so what is a parent on a limited budget to do about it? The first thing to do is to accept it, and the next thing to do is to plan for it. If you’re a low-income parent, keep reading; there will be options and resources for you too.
This book has all you need to navigate through the hills and valleys of financing your child's learning. You won't regret reading it
It includes ideas and guidelines for:
- Creating a budget that suits your pocket
- Saving creatively
- Handling the real cost of extracurricular activities
- Before and After School Care
- Tips to save money on school supplies
- How to get free supplies from the school